- Worlds will now unload 90 seconds after the last player leaves them.
- IC2 has been replaced with IC2 Classic to remedy issues with the mod that were causing a buildup of lag the longer the server was online for.
- GT-Classic has been added, providing players with higher tier IC2 energy
- Advanced Solar Panels mod has been replaced with Advanced Solars Classic Edition.
- ZPM Hubs now operate between IC2 Tiers 10 and 12 (2.7 billion EU per second peak output per side).
- ZPM Carts now operate on IC2 Tier 6 (32768 EU per tick per side)
- Ring platforms do not drop their item when the block is broken.
- Chat is duplicated between test and live when someone speaks in universe.
- Ring platforms can register themselves with the Transporter Ring network with 0 as their dimension ID.
- Occasionally when a player interacted with a block the protection listener would fail to fire, making a protected area vulnerable to interacts.
- CustomNPCs did not properly sync dialogs with a player during login.
- The IDSU from GTClassic has not yet been disabled, but soon will be.
- The Microwave transmitter from GTClassic has not yet been disabled or modified, but will soon be.
- Some custom recipes are waiting on Joey’s touch to update them from IC2 to IC2 classic.