Rings now transport players across dimensions!
Ring platforms will now:
- Automatically sync with the nearest 5 ring platforms operating on the same frequency. They can be on a planet, in orbit or on or in orbit of one of the worlds moons.
Two new OpenComputers methods have been added to Rings:
- getFrequency(): This returns the frequency of a ring platform.
- setFrequency(int) : This will attempt to set the frequency of a ring platform.
- There are some computer methods that need to be modified or removed and may cause issues if you decided to use them.
- Players should NOT set an address for rings anymore under any circumstances, but may rename them if they are actively linked to a network.