– Replaces compromised Live Server Discord Bot Token
– Fix: Server crash due to conquest change on non-space worlds.
– Fix: Server Crash when a world conquest state changes to Inhabited without a faction with enough conquest points.
– Fix: Server Crash when the conquest state of the space dimension changes. It is now correctly excluded from conquest as intended.
– Fix: ClassCastException when a player kills a specific type of NPC when the StargateMC Coremod attempts to calculate reputation changes.
– Worlds will now lose conquest points at a rate that is inverse to their gain, based on distance. Eg: If gain 25, Will lose 1 and vice versa.
– Worlds are no longer out of range of being conquered, however players will receive and lose conquest points much slower for distant worlds than ones close to their factions territory.
– Adds JEI to the Server.
– Adds a generic Campsite structure into worldgen, so NPCs can spawn and keep warm on any world with an atmosphere.
– Updates OpenComputers to v1.8.3
– Fix: Advanced Rocketry Holo Projectors render stars too far apart.