– Adds a check each tick a gate is active to determine if the partner gate is active. If not, or it cant be found, it disconnects the gate. (Should fix permanently active gates)
– Adds a check during gate generation, checking all currently loaded chunks on a world for a merged stargate tile entity to try and prevent duplicate gates spawning.
– Adds a check during gate generation against the stargate address registry for existing gates on a world to try and prevent duplicate gates spawning.
– Stargates now draw from a black hole when dialing from within a black hole system, allowing for intergalactic connections to be easily created once a player has a ship of their own and can fly to one.
– Stargates will now refuse to disconnect once active when dialed from a black hole system, destruction is required to change the connection.
– Stargates will now refuse to dial whilst onboard a ship in a black hole system, preventing players from either getting stuck with an active gate or other players being unable to manipulate the stargate.
– Fixes a bug which prevented galaxy view operating properly in the holographic planet selector
– Adds /sg getsysteminfo command for players, showing information about the star system the player is in, the celestial bodies in system and detailed information on the position, atmosphere and temperature of a planet. This also includes NPC habitation and player discovery information.
– Properly fixes Induction Matrixes
– Should fix a bug where Induction Matrixes could not power stargates.
– Players can now use the /sg whereis [type] command to identify the location of the nearest npc of a particular type on a roleplay world. (No more looking for bankers or specific traders!)
– Players attempting to use the /sg placenpc command will now be notified of what race the command is spawning npcs for when it fails due to combination not valid for location.
– Fixes bug where new lines are not added between world names when a world is added to a players expiring world report