- ZPM Consoles are now a Tier 9 IC2 Power Source, providing players with a bridge between the IC2 Interface cart (Tier 6) and Atlantis Style ZPM Hub (Tier 10-12)
- A Custom build of Tick Dynamic has been added to keep TPS at 20 as much as possible. Players should report issues with machines but otherwise try and keep their bases as economical as possible (especially on the space dimension).
- Worlds now properly unload after 90 seconds of being inactive, excluding the space and overworld dimensions.
- The coremod now respects chunk loader tickets properly.
- The number of chunk load tickets a mod can register without assigning them to a player has been increased to 500, from 200.
- ZPM Consoles now operate as a Tier 9 IC2 power source.
- Transport rings now require 10 million EU per activation and operate as a Tier 6 IC2 Energy consumer with a 10 million EU buffer.
- Ring platforms do not properly disassociate with their controller when the block is broken.
- ZPM Consoles cause FPS lag when placed.
- Various recipes do not work after the IC2 Classic migration.
- The IDSU from GTClassic has not yet been disabled, but soon will be.
- The Microwave transmitter from GTClassic has not yet been disabled or modified, but will soon be.