- A default set of non-conflicting key binds has been added to the client.
- A default set of graphics settings friendly to older machines has been added to the client.
Note: With the official client, key binds and graphics settings will only be set during first install…. whereas Technic Launcher will overwrite them each update.
- MFFS Security Storage has had its recipe changed.
- MFFS Projector Focus Matrix has had its recipe changed.
- Naquadah Generators explode at 900 degrees, not 1000.
- Transport rings are sometimes unable to transport players back to their original location due to addressing conflicts.
- The IDSU from GTClassic has not yet been disabled, but soon will be.
- The Microwave transmitter from GTClassic has not yet been disabled or modified, but will soon be.