- Naquadah Generators have been added to the game!
Players can elect to use a Naquadah Generator as a low to mid tier power source.
They output energy based on the level of refinement (IC2 Tier 1 to 5) of naquadah that is placed inside them.
To turn a naquadah generator on or off, simply sneak+right click on it.
Note: The ability to manipulate, overload/overclock generators will be added soon!
- ZPM Consoles now operate as a Tier 10 IC2 power source.
- “Standard” Superconductive cables from Gregtech now transfer energy up to IC2 Tier 10.
- “Fat” Superconductive cables now operate up to IC2 Tier 13.
- The AESU from GT Classic can now step power down from IC2 Tier 10 to Tier 6.
- “Skinny” Superconductive cables now operate up to IC2 Tier 6.
- The ZPM Hub has been upgraded, it now operates between IC2 Tiers 11 and 13, depending on how many ZPMs are installed.
- ZPM energy is now worth 10 times the SG power.
- ZPMs withdraw and go into ‘negative’ power before depletion.
- The IDSU from GTClassic has not yet been disabled, but soon will be.
- The Microwave transmitter from GTClassic has not yet been disabled or modified, but will soon be.