This update’s build is v188.8.131.52 and includes:
The changes below are designed to discourage players from moving world generated stargates, or deliberately downgrading them and stealing the type upgrade associated with it.
This change only affects gates generated from now on.
- Stargates will now drop Pegasus and MilkyWay upgrades when the base block is broken, but only for stargates that have been placed into the game by players.
- Stargates placed by world generation from now on will now be downgraded to Universe type if the base block is broken, without providing players with any stargate type upgrades.
- A crafting recipe for ZPMs have been added.
- Stargate crafting recipes have been decreased in difficulty.
- Discord nickname updater spams players who have a discord username that matches their MC one (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/233)
- Naquadah is too inefficient in DHDs (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/231)
- Stargates dont drop type upgrades when broken (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/229)