This update’s build is v0.0.313 and includes:
- Contributor only NPC support has been added to the game, shown by the ‘Contributor:’ prefix in their title.
- Advanced Rocketry ships will now travel faster (whilst still costing the same amount of fuel) when being piloted by Contributors, as shown on StargateMC’s patreon.
- 3 new tiers have been added (now 6 in total) to Patreon to give those with the right financial situation the option of getting some cool merchandise and additional perks if they wish to contribute more to StargateMC.
- Destiny is now supported as the spawn location for the 1D galaxy, if a player dies on a hostile world or in space.
- It is no longer possible to dial into a system that contains a black hole with a stargate unless the system you are dialling from also contains one.
- It is no longer possible to dial from a system that contains a black hole to one that does not.
- All stargate dials between black hole systems no longer draw any external energy – instead the stargate pulls energy from the gravitational forces of the black hole.