This fortnight’s release is build v1.12.2-0.0.257 and includes:
- Universe Stargates have been added as the new ‘Tier 1’ of stargates. Crafting a stargate without any upgrades will now result in a universe gate.
Universe gates do not integrate with ancient zero point module technology directly and consume 30% more power when dialled, but they do dial out faster than both MilkyWay and Pegasus designs as the ancients designed them to be their quick and nasty gate solution.
- We’re now using a new Discord Integration mod. This should not result in any visible changes for players. It should also mean the server no longer hangs on startup!
- Usage of Pegasus Gate Type Upgrade items now require a ‘MilkyWay’ aka. Tier 2 stargate.
- A new MilkyWay Gate Type Upgrade item has been added to facilitate upgrading a gate from Tier 1 to 2.
- Universe style stargates will now be used during world generation in the Destiny and Alterran home galaxies.
- Ida and Othala galaxies will now have a 90% chance to have a MilkyWay gate spawn during world generation, with the remaining 10% of the Pegasus variety.
- MilkyWay stargates now use 15% more power when dialling out
- ZPM Consoles will now only integrate with MilkyWay and Pegasus type stargates.
- ZPM Consoles now have a loss rate of 15% when drawing power from ZPMs. (100% extracted, 115% consumed)
- ZPM Interface Carts (Tauri Design) now have a loss rate of 30% when drawing power from ZPMs. (100% extracted, 130% consumed)
- ZPM Hubs now only integrate directly with a Pegasus type stargate.
- Computers cannot dial a stargate (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/115)
- Ring Transporter has no recipe (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/144)
- MFFS items have no recipe (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/177)
- Server log spam in StargateMC Coremod (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/171)
- Wolf NPCs are too strong (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/163)
- Ink has no recipe (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/158)
- AR Gas Mining doesnt work (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/125)
- Food doesnt restore reasonable health for players (https://github.com/StargateMC/IssueTracker/issues/160)
- Stargate blocks still only have a Milkyway texture until a gate is formed