– Re-enables animals and monsters.
– Should fix dialogs being stripped from Faction Info, Race Info and Gate Dialler NPCs with an NPC update.
– Adds another generic small ruin is now part of world generation.
– Fixes a bug where an AR Biome Changers caused a client crash when unable to determine the name of a selected biome. (Instead it will report this failure without crashing)
– Adds a new Pegasus gate structure template for worldgen – (Thanks VenomemoneV!)
– Adds a small generic ruin structure template, for use on all worlds. This contains a chest for loot and NPC spawn points.
– Changes to spawn NPCs
– Changes to gate diallers
– Fixes to NPCs
– Adds a new Faction Info NPC type, for use on the initial spawn.
– Fixes quartermaster… for the last time.
– Fixed the Quartermaster NPC.
– Cow, Chicken and Wolf have been removed as valid NPC types, and will no longer be searchable from Soldiers on HighSec worlds.
– Fixed various recipe issues.
– Adds a new Quartermaster NPC type, allowing the placenpc command to put down a payroll NPC.
– Soldiers on HighSec worlds can now help you locate any type of NPC on the world, not just traders.