Chat Channels have been added!
Players may now choose to speak in one of the following chat channels:
- Universe: Linked with Discord & broadcasts to the whole server.
- Galaxy: Will chat with players in your local galaxy.
- System: Will chat with players in your local star system.
- Planetary: Will chat with players on or in orbit of your world.
- Local: Will chat with players within 250 blocks of you.
- Staff: For staff only.
- Support: For anyone to ask for and receive help!
- Contributor: General contributor chat. Lets you guys have some privacy.
Several new commands have been added to support chat channels:
- /sg speakin <channelname> to change which channel you want to speak in.
- /sg listchannels to show what channels are available
- /sg speakingin to list what channel you are currently speaking in.
- The holographic planet selector will no longer render stars/planets outside your local galaxy, as this was spawning 2,500+ entities into the world each time someone used it.
- Space and Earth dimensions will no longer show up in the planet selector.